Wednesday, May 03, 2006

finals week

Finals are "over". I lived. Looking back, it's almost hard to understand why I've been so stressed for the last week. But there's an exhaustion that comes with having exam after exam after exam that is hard to shake.

Left in the semester: 2 surgery exams (lecture and lab), and surgery number 3! Also a week of Avian Core and another of Integrative medicine (and elective). I'm actually pretty excited about all of it.

I'm very glad that I've "learned" to study this year. I've found a method that consistently works and has gotten me grades that I'm thoroughally satisfied with. It's been a slow process to commit information to memory that is so different than I'm used to learning, but it's getting there.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to sort it out and file it this summer, hopefully increasing it's accessibility in future semesters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agree totally on the neuter aspect - a bit of a bummer but WAY faster! Go Surgeons! Of course what I liked most about the day was that I was always right :o)

Speaking as one of the 'other' groups with the cute little babies... he walked fine after lots of treats. Different surfaces weren't a huge deal - LIFE was a huge deal. Once people stopped running around all the time he chilled quite a bit.

Still wouldn't go to the bathroom outside – which should be a little concerning for the adoptive parents. And explains why I never picked him up - teehee.

And we had the worst name of the three 'F's. Sure hope his new family changes it!

Happy Summer!
Guess who???