Sunday, April 09, 2006

April showers...

Happy April! It's getting beautiful here in Minnesota. Really pretty - over 60 today! It makes me just want to play outside and clean everything instead of studying for everything that I have coming up soon. I'm definatly getting a tiny bit fed up with the semester. Certainly not as bad as last semester, when Pathology ate my life, but still pretty tired of studying all the time. This was a rough semester to take a public health class (espeically one that I fight so much with - social and behavioral science), and there have definately been moments when I've considered how bad a W would look on my transcript. I'm doing okay in everything now. It's certainly not going to be a 4.0 semester, but I'm pretty thrilled with how I've been doing so far.

The coming of spring has staved off most of the impending insanity that February and March brought, and I'm really looking forward to lots of things.

We do our first survival spay/neuters on TUESDAY! We do them in groups of three, and I'm being anesthesiologist first. This is probably the most stressful job, because the anesthesiologists have free reign to quiz you on everything all the time. But I'm really excited, and nervous, and excited, so that's good.

It's hard to keep up with this blog. I wonder if it will ever become easier? Well, I'm certainly keeping busy with school, so that's good. :-)

No comments: