Friday, December 02, 2005

I need more time in my day

Somehow that final that was 2 weeks away is suddenly on Tuesday. We had our antimicrobials/anthelmentics/chemotherapy final yesterday - and I think I did well on it. Time will obviously tell on that one.

I've spent 8+ hours studying daily, plus between 1 and 4 hours of class a day (I love the end of the semester for the latter reason, not the former). I woke up this morning with an excruciating backache, which make the 4 hours of Clinical Epidemiology in my immediate future not so awesome. The redeeming factor is that I love the prof... which is good, 'cause maybe I can not throw up from pain if I'm interested.

Random calculation that we did yesterday:
26 credit hours = ~40 hours in class a week (it works out strangely)
8 hours of sleep a night (I can dream!) = 56 hours of sleep a week
2 hours of work/studying for each credit hour we take a week = 80 hours
Not included sleeping, showering, blogging, traveling etc, number of hours a week I'm occupied: 176
Number of actual hours in a week: 160

Excuse me, but I'd like another day or two per week to simply stay caught up with the world.

Next semester I'm taking 36.5 credits of vet stuff, plus a public health class or two (an additional 2-5 credits).

No comments: