Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fall Semester 2005 Overview

This semester I'm taking:
  • Infective Agents: Bacteriology and Mycology (3.5)
  • Infective Agents: Parasitology (4)
  • Pharmacology: Anti-Infective Agents (1.5)
  • Pathology (7)
  • Clinical Skills (1)
  • Professional Skills (2)
  • Advanced Clinical Epidemiology (2)
  • Epidemiology of Zoonoses Common to People and Animals (3)
  • Swine Core (2)
For a total of 26 credits. Which actually doesn't sound too bad to me right now.

I'm halfway through week three right now, the first test (Pathology) is next Tuesday. I've been studying by butt off, and hopefully it will pay off. Panic set in sometime yesterday afternoon, as I realized the magnitude of the stresses coming in the next three months. Stress relief is going to be my number one need very soon.

As soon as this cold goes away though, I will be a much much happier person, and a much more enthusiastic student.

No comments: